Bacon Green Bean Bundles
This recipe is sponsored by
- 1 ½ lbs green beans
- 6 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1 stick of butter (or 8 tbsp), melted
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spread bacon slices on a lightly sprayed baking sheet and bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Turn oven heat down to 375 degrees.
- Put a large pot of water on to boil. Trim the ends off the green beans, if desired, and add beans to the pot of boiling water. Boil for 2-3 minutes until tender. Strain immediately and pat dry.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and minced garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- Place the green beans into a large bowl and pour the sauce over them. Toss the green beans until well coated with the sauce.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Make a bundle of 8-10 green beans and wrap a half slice of bacon around the bundle, securing with a toothpick. Place the bundle on the baking sheet and repeat until all the green beans have been used. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is nicely crisped. Carefully remove the toothpicks and serve!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field