Baked Honey Ham
This recipe is sponsored by
- 8-10 lb ham, fully cooked, bone-in, spiral cut
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup honey
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Place your ham cut side down onto a roasting pan. Create a tent of foil around the ham to prevent it from drying out. Place in the oven and bake for 1 ½ hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan, mix 1 cup of brown sugar, the honey, cloves and both mustards. Over medium heat, stir the mixture until it is hot and smooth.
- When the ham has been baking for 1 ½ hours, take it out of the oven and remove the foil and brush the ham with glaze. Take the remaining 2/3 cup of brown sugar and spread it over the ham, pressing it into the surface. Brush with the glaze once more. Return ham to the oven uncovered. Bake for another 30-45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes. If the ham starts to brown too quickly, re-cover with foil. Remove and let cool slightly before serving!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field