Cranberry Pecan Cheese Ball
This recipe is sponsored by
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped (divided into 2 equal portions)
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (divided into 2 equal portions)
- ¼ cup chives, chopped (divided into 2 equal portions)
- In a large bowl mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, half of the cranberries, half of the pecans, and half of the chives. Mix thoroughly using your hands.
- Carefully lay out a sheet of plastic wrap. Placing the cheese mixture in the center, bring the plastic wrap up around the mixture, shaping it into a ball. Refrigerate until serving time.
- At serving time, mix together the remaining pecans, cranberries and chives and spread them out on a cutting board. Unwrap your cheese ball and slowly roll it in pecan, cranberry and chives on the cutting board until beautifully coated.
- Press it firmly on your serving dish and serve alongside crackers, pretzels or raw veggies!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field