Leftover Turkey Panini Sandwich
This recipe is sponsored by
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 8 ounces leftover turkey
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- Red onion, sliced
- Cranberry relish, optional
- Brie, havarti or your favorite cheese, sliced
- 4 tbsp butter
- Spread mayonnaise on all four slices of bread. Top two slices with turkey, bacon, red onion, arugula, cranberry relish and cheese. Top with remaining slices of bread. Spread about 1 tbsp of butter on the outside pieces of bread of each sandwich.
- Preheat a grill pan or large skillet. Place both sandwiches in the skillet for about 3 minutes or until the bread is turning golden brown. Turn the sandwiches carefully over and press firmly with a spatula, toasting for another 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field