Maple Pecan Sweet Potato Slices
This recipe is sponsored by
- 1 ½ – 2 lbs sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut into about 1” thick discs.
- Place the sweet potato slices in a large bowl and pour the melted butter and salt over the potatoes and toss until well coated.
- Prepare a large baking sheet by lightly coating with nonstick spray. Place the sweet potato slices onto the baking sheet and spread out in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes, turn and bake for another 15-20 minutes or until both sides are nicely browned and caramelized. Check on them for the last 5 minutes, making sure they don’t over-brown on the bottom.
- In a small pan, bring the maple syrup and vanilla to a boil and then add the pecans. Cook for about a minute more and remove from heat.
- Arrange sweet potato slices on a platter, drizzle with the sauce and serve!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field