Pumpkin Pie Dip
This recipe is sponsored by
- 8 ounces canned pumpkin puree or 1 cup of homemade pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Using a hand mixer, cream the pumpkin and cream cheese till smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar, vanilla and cinnamon and resume mixing until smooth again, then cover and refrigerate.
- Serve alongside apple slices, graham crackers or ginger snaps for dipping. For a festive touch, you can serve inside of a small hollowed out pumpkin!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field