Slow Cooker Cranberry Meatballs
This recipe is sponsored by
- 1x 26 ounce package of frozen meatballs
- 1x 14 ounce can of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1x 12 ounce jar sweet chile sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Optional garnishes – fresh cranberries, chopped parsley
- Put the frozen meatballs into your slow cooker.
- Mix together cranberry sauce, sweet chili sauce, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire and brown sugar and stir until well combined. Pour the cranberry mixture over the meatballs and stir.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, stirring once halfway through. If you have less time, cook on high for 2 hours, stirring at the halfway point.
- Dish up the meatballs directly to plates or set out with toothpicks for individual servings. Sprinkle with cranberries and parsley for a bright garnish, if desired!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field