This recipe is sponsored by
- 10 cups of white bread, cubed
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup onion
- ½ cup celery
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Turn on your oven to 325 degrees. Spread your bread cubes out on a large baking sheet and toast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing once. Remove and set aside to cool. Turn the oven up to 350 degrees.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter, and add the onion and celery. Saute until soft. Stir in the salt, pepper, sage and thyme.
- Place the bread cubes into a large bowl. Pour the sauteed mixture over the bread cubes and stir until mixed.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the chicken broth and eggs together, then pour over the bread cube mixture. Sprinkle in the chopped parsley and stir till bread is evenly moistened.
- Take a 12 cup muffin tin and spray with nonstick spray. Divide stuffing into each of the twelve muffin cups. Slip into the oven and bake for about 35-40 minutes. Let cool for a few moments and serve warm!
Let's stay connected!
Don't miss new updates in your email. Join our newsletter by entering your email below.
*Denotes a required field